Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Shhh.

TT! Why you gotta tell everyone about my own private Idaho?

No, silly. I don't want you to be gone. Even though you are saying that
I do.

I do not have any idea as to why our most special kitty has dreads. I
didn't do anything weird to her. Since she doesn't let me touch her back
ever (under threat of amputation) I thought it was normal. Now you are
going to tease (no pun intended) me about it forever.

Oh, and, you said you were going to bed so I could watch whatever I want
but you wouldn't let me watch Project Runway. You haven't gone to bed
still and it has been a long time and I am being forced to watch various
forms of news programming which will not be shocking to anyone. Hmph.

Come on TT, let's go get our sleep sleeps.

1 comment:

Capt. Pinkpants said...

im going back to the dam!