Saturday, July 5, 2008

Drained

I have been so busy with extreme pressure at work, the trial, the wedding, and social engagements, that I feel generally overwhelmed and mentally exhausted. The heat is sucking the remaining life from me and I can barely keep my eyes open throughout the day. I fell asleep at 7pm and woke up at 9pm and I am struggling to stay awake now.

I have so many things to do in the next month that I am just kind of shutting down because I can't really comprehend the extent and number of my responsibilities.

Maybe I am not even making sense right now, I am having a hard time finding the right words.

I also feel a little anti-social just because I am so scattered and I can't really function enough to even want to talk to anyone about anything.

I am for sure feeling the stress of some of my friend's issues such as relationship troubles, or their stresses regarding their major life changes or events.

I know that it is just a crazy time, I am bracing myself and trying to just get through every day, one by one. After the 12th I will feel much better because one major stress factor will be eliminated. Except for Tony leaves for tour on the 15th and that is going to be hard.

I'm okay, I am doing good at not stressing out and realizing that some things are out of my control. However, I would be a robot if I didn't feel the pressure of everything, and we all know... imnotarobotgirl.

No comments: