Tuesday, July 22, 2008

the attorneys must be tired.

prosecution rested. 
defense rested. 
next stage began today. 
closing arguments. 
then we deliberate. 
then we come up with a verdict. 
then I am done. 

The sick part? I am really going to miss spending time with some of the other jurors. There are lots of really great, nice, intelligent, interesting people on our jury. There are a few that I really enjoy hanging out with and in fact one of them has really given me some great advice and perspective on life. I am trying to work up the courage to ask one of them to keep in touch with me. You never know who is going to walk into your life, or why they are there, but sometimes you know certain things are happening for a reason. 

1 comment:

MDSA said...

You’re absolutely right… “[We] never know who is going to walk into your life”…
Even though, sometimes I wish I could know why certain things happen/happened/are happening… But, if I knew certain things beforehand, I would spoil the BIG SURPRISE and life wouldn’t be as excited as it is.