Monday, July 28, 2008

Guess who's back?

I am back to work and things are good, despite the ups and downs that
always happen.

I have been able to spend time with my Tony and I needed to do that. We
have both been exhausted the last few days, him from jet lag and me from
everything.

I got to go back to work and get in the groove again.

We got several major wedding related things done. There are still MANY
major things to handle, but things are very slowly falling into place.
My 2 bridal showers and my one bachelorette party are being planned by
my amazing besties.

We went and saw The Dark Knight with friend's we don't see very often
anymore.

I finally did laundry after a month.

We went to our friend's baby's first birthday last night and we have
another friend's kid's birthday party tomorrow night.

I think I might go take a bath for the first time in months.

We are really looking forward to our little Santa Barbara vacation this
weekend.

I am a little sad I didn't write the last few days, but I just couldn't.
My head was too cloudy and I was too upset and overwhelmed to care about
blogging. If I would have posted t would have been super emo and/or
annoying and whiny anyway.

No comments: