Saturday, July 19, 2008

not a pretty sight

This morning I went to work at 7:30am with a migraine. I left at around 11am. If I was not nauseous and barfy I could have worked through the pain. 

While I was at work Tony called me from backstage at the festival in Belgium, he just got off stage playing and had a great time and a good show. He said he cut himself open pretty bad but he didn't seem to be too concerned about it. He did say he was wondering if it was bad enough to need stitches.  I could hear his brother and Lora in the background saying hello to me. When he first called I burst into tears. I have been having a much harder time than I thought I would.

I came home and fed Amber a can of tuna since I realized she had no food and then I slept (or tried) until around 3pm. I had all kinds of weird bad nightmares while I faded in and out of sleep. Then I sat up and stared at the tv for about 3 hours. 

I finally pulled myself off of the couch to go to the grocery store in the shirt I had been napping and sweating in for 3 hours and some baggy jeans. Fantastic. I rented 2 movies and then went to an ice cream store next to the grocery store and got a soft serve thing mixed with reese's. Finally made it in the grocery store and bought 18 cans of cat food and a refrigerated pizza to cook for dinner. At last I didn't get a frozen one, right?

Today, I was not a pretty sight. This is so depressing for some reason. What in the hell is wrong with me?


No comments: