Monday, May 5, 2008

anxiety.

I am having some serious anxiety about work.

I need to face it that I need to worry about the business first and not worry so much about hurting people's feelings.

Every time I think someone at work is unhappy I get sick to my stomach (major anxiety knots) for about 24 hours and I can't sleep and I can't enjoy being at home or doing anything.

I want everyone to be happy and like me and I need to accept that when you are a boss that doesn't always happen.

I sit here for hours, literally HOURS UPON HOURS, thinking of ways to make the unhappy people happy.

I really love working and I just want everyone else to love it, too.

2 comments:

Capt. Pinkpants said...

I think you are doing a great job. I am super proud of you! Don't let 'em grind you down!

The Dirty Ballerina said...

me too. Super proud.