Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Random thoughts.

1. Homemade vanilla ice cream is so delicious and easy to make that I
will never buy it again. Plus I know what is in it, no preservatives or
chemicals, we used 100% organic ingredients. Only whole milk, heavy
cream, vanilla extract and sugar. Yum.

2. Sarah Palin's son Trig is one of the most adorable babies I have ever
seen. I am in love with him. I have been searching for pictures of him.
Yes, I hate her, but her son is precious.

3. Tony is the best. Ever. I am really exhausted and stressed and he
surprised me by taking all 5 loads of my laundry and washing them while
I was at work. Then after showing me that my laundry is done he made me
dinner.

4. Reno 911 is one of the best shows ever and the movie and extras on
the DVD are even better.

5. Some people are just never happy and won't ever be happy. It is very
tiring.

6. I am a jerk. Someone that wasn't very nice to me and that made me
feel like shit has been outed as an asshole and pretty much lost all of
their friends and it is a tiny bit satisfying to me. Yes, I know that
the fact that I feel like that just says something shitty about me.
Whatever. I do feel bad for the people that have been hurt in the
situation, but I don't feel bad for the asshole.

7. I love that stupid show Jon and Kate Plus Eight and I can't help it.
It is about a family with twins and sextuplets. I told a lady today that
her 2 yr old boy looked like one of the sextuplets and she said someone
else told her that the other day.

8. I am not registered to vote.

9. I got my new passport in the mail the other day. I leave in 11 days.
DO NOT WANT.

10. My nose is really cold right now.

1 comment:

Reagan said...

please register to vote right now. it's so easy and you can do it online!