Monday, September 1, 2008

Advice.

If you are ever locked in a small room with a cobra you have 2 choices:

1. Dance around like a ninny saying "Holy crap. I am so scared."

2. Bash your skull against a wall until you die.

For some reason Tony and Clementine don't understand why these are the
only 2 obvious options. The only things they suggested were wrapping the
yucky reptile around my neck to strangle myself or the other was to step
on the head. Both of these are terrible and stupid.

Thank you very much.

They also think a funny book to write would be... me answering how to
react to situations I consider scary.

2 comments:

Good Sit said...

I agree. It's a bestseller in the making...

For your research:
The Complete Worst Case Scenario Handbook (apparently there is an extreme edition, too)
And for good measure:
When You are Engulfed in Flames

Reagan said...

um...i just spit out my dinner when i thought of what happened to you in real life when you saw a snake.