Monday, September 15, 2008

Kids are funny

I am in Northern California visiting some family and they had a bridal
shower for me here, too. I am staying with my childhood best friend who
I still talk to for about 15 hours a week on the phone. She has two
kids, Kat just turned 11 and Dre is 3, he will be 4 in a month. They are
sweet and entertaining beyond words. I will post about the dog show and
music performance with pics when I get home. In the meantime here is a
bit about our morning.

In the words of three year old Dreyson after he captured and named a
caterpillar...

"I am naming him MY name. There are now two Dreyson's... one is a
cat-a-pill-dar and one IS A MAN."

Then he wanted to show me the cat-a-pill-dar's testicle and we took
photos of it.

Karen tried to be a good parent for a moment (that was her wording) and
she said "Dreyson, for future reference we usually do not take photos of
anyone's testicle."

He put his new pet (now he is saying cal-a-pitter) in an empty cool whip
container with some leaves. He is obsessed with it.

2 comments:

Capt. Pinkpants said...

You seem obsessed with it, too!

Capt. Pinkpants said...

I miss your writing...
Please.
More.