Monday, September 8, 2008

Never ending.

Our neighbors do laundry all day and night until like 2 in the morning.
Seriously. Like 20 hours a day. I am not exaggerating. They also use
REALLY strongly scented detergent and it is gross. I am sitting in our
livingroom and it smells so much right now, it is like a thick cloud.
Maybe it is actually the fabric softener sheets. I am disgusted. I would
buy them some that smells less or better but I could never donate the
amount they use.

We wonder what they do, like do they own a cleaning service or
something? How do they do so much laundry and why?

By the way I just had to ask Tony what those square fabric/paper sheets
were called that you put in the dryer so your clothes don't stick
together. He said, "Uh, do you mean fabric softener?" He looked at me
like I was crazy. I get that look a lot.

2 comments:

The Dirty Ballerina said...

Maybe I should have disclosed that before you moved in. It NEVER stops...

Reagan said...

i remember clem talking about that!