Thursday, September 11, 2008

Oh boy, I am having fun!

NOT.

I am addressing our wedding invitations. By myself. I wouldn't say it is HORRIFIC, but it is boring and hand/neck/arm hurty. It is also turning my brain into mush.

When I decided to plop down and type this out I sat here in the computer chair with my arms at my sides, eyes closed, and almost fell asleep within like 15 seconds.

Ooh, I did do something fun tonight! Tony and I made more ice cream. He made Nesquik (chocolate drink mix) and almond ice cream and I made vanilla and then added two cups of pureed fresh strawberries and blackberries. I think mine is more delicious and he thinks his is the best. Of course. He loves tons of almond extract and I just like a touch of it, so his is too strong for me and I love strawberry ice cream and he does not like it usually. He likes berries on their own, and he eats them all of the time, but he does not like them mixed into anything. So we were destined to not love each other's experiments.

I stopped doing the invitations and took a break because I had to look up how to address an invite to a widow. Apparently the proper way is to still us the husband's name, such as Mrs. John Smith. I just think that is too sad so I am going to do it with just her name, but keep the Mrs. part... Mrs. Jane Smith. Isn't is depressing to put the person's dead spouse's name on the invite for a joyous celebration? I don't know, if something ever happened to T I guess I would be proud for people to always keep addressing me with his name, plus I would miss him so much that a little invite wouldn't throw me into sadness because I would always be thinking about him anyway.

1 comment:

Capt. Pinkpants said...

Oh boy, look at you throwing around 80's slang all willy nilly. Just remember:
"Frankie says relax!"