Tuesday, November 18, 2008

How is it possible?

How it is that my husband can be the most selfish person on earth and yet also be so selfless and giving and generous?

If he pours wine, he bends over to see the line of liquid and ALWAYS grabs the one that is a centimeter higher than the others. He just told me that when he was a kid he would buy things for people that he wanted so he could use them. He is so selfish when it comes to little things like that. When he plates dinner he gives himself way more than others. If we order something to share he digs in like there is no tomorrow but if I have 3 bites he whines that I am eating it ALL.

Do not ever share animal style fries from In-N-Out with him.

He just asked me if we could take a chunk of wedding gift money and split it so we can each buy something for ourselves. Which isn't a bad idea, and I think we should do it. Not a HUGE amount, like maybe $500. The thing is, I totally busted him, I know he only wants to do that because he wants an expensive jacket he has been looking at. He told me I was right and that is why he wants to do it. At least he admitted it. Then I told him he was selfish and he told me to blog about it. I think he just wants me to blog more. So here it is.

2 comments:

Capt. Pinkpants said...

You are totally over using the word "husband".

imnotarobot said...

There is no such thing as over using it.