Sunday, November 16, 2008

Besides my husband, cat, friends and family... I LOVE...

reality TV
vacations
ghost huntings shows and websites
reading
true crime books/shows
being outside
animals except for one VERY bad one
being in tropical locations
taking baths/showers
finding clothes that fit and that are made well
comfortable shoes
having a clean house and car
having laundry done and put away
chatting with nice people I meet while out and about
flowers/plants
Lush products
scrubs from Isle of Eden
pajama pants
jeans
good communication
going to see bands
dinner with my husband or friends or family
holidays (how ironic, I used to HATE holidays)
pumpkin/peppermint bark/etc. (seasonal drinks/food)
being in cold weather (used to HATE this, too)
water (drinking it AND being in it haha)
art. and owning original pieces of art.
getting to know new friends/mutual friends of friends
good movies
my iphone

and at least one million other things.

No comments: