Monday, October 13, 2008

Since I wrote last... I have had lots of firsts.

1. I turned 32.

2. I went away for 4 days for my bachelorette weekend. Never had one of those before.

3. I rode the bus to get to work for the first time in my life.

4. I saw three skunks together. I ran away because that is the smartest thing to do when you see a bunch of skunks hanging out, but it excited me very much. I yelled "THREE SKUNKS, THERE WERE THREE!!!" about a hundred times. Tony didn't seem as excited about it as I was. In fact, he seemed to lack any interest in the situation. For the record, he ran too. I think I also referred to it as a miracle, which incited a very puzzled look from Tony.

5. I found out I liked tempeh. I hate all meat alternatives except for veggie burger type things and the veggie corndogs from Hot Dog On A Stick. I would never try it before, but, I got it not knowing what I was getting and it was REALLY good. Like crazy good.

That is all for now, I will try to blog more again. I have been way too busy to deal with it. I got a laptop as an early wedding gift so I should use it to blog, right?

No comments: