Saturday, February 28, 2009

and I thought I was sensitive.

I don't mince words well and I am quite sick of treating everyone so carefully. I guess the truth hurts. I am as diplomatic as possible, and yet I still feel like everyone is about to walk away pissed or burst into tears half the time. I practically cuddle people for making mistakes and yet they are still defensive and hurt and blah blah blah. Grow a fucking spine, don't fuck up if you don't want to face that you fucked up. If you dislike your current situation, do something about it. If you don't want someone to be blunt (even in a kind way), I am probably not the friend for you. I know how hard the truth is to hear and to feel, I am very honest with myself and it isn't always easy.

I wonder how many people will take this to be about them...?

No comments: